Support Airmen and enhance the Air Force mission
Welcome to Hill AFB’s on-base RV campground. On this page you can find a variety of resources, rules, and regulations for your stay.
We accept Visa or Mastercard Credit/Debit cards only.
$35 per day for full hookups
$20 per day for dry camping
Payment: can be made with card or cash in the office during regular hours. We do not accept Discover Cards.
After hours arrivals must make online reservations HERE. Personal checks and cash are not accepted.
Ready to book your stay? Click HERE to make your reservation.
Rec room: Features include microwave, dining area, TV lounge, study room, book exchange and Wi-Fi is available in or near the building. Stop by the office to check out our free DVD rentals Monday thru Friday from 0800-1600.
Laundry: Machines cost $1.00 per cycle and a coin machine is available in the laundry room. Please do not launder pet bedding or heavily soiled items in these machines.
Ice: Available in the laundry room free of charge. Please refrain from filling large ice chests.
Reservations can be made up to 6 months in advance and must be paid in full at time of reservation.
Cancellations made at least 4 days prior will be charged a $10.00 fee. Cancellations made less than 3 days prior will be charged a one-day fee. Cancellation for holidays or special events will be charged a $25.00 fee.
Maximum length of stay April-October is 14 consecutive days except for those traveling on PCS orders. Long term stays are allowed October 15th-April 15st. For detailed information on this policy, please contact the FamCamp Office.
In an effort to ensure compliance with all public health and safety requirements, RVs are subject to inspection when conditions observed from the exterior of the RV suggest a potential hazard or substandard condition exist within the unit. In the event of an inspection, all RV units must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proper connection to the park’s fresh water system using the unit’s exterior water connection. The fresh water connector on the unit should be inspected to insure it is leak-free and made out of a material approved for potable water.
- Power cord and/or approved adapter is approved for RV use and maintained in a safe operating condition.
- The sewer drain connection on the unit must be gas tight and leak-free. Hose must be constructed of minimum schedule 40 ABS plastic approved for drain and waste.
Leashed and vaccinated pets are welcome provided pet owners adhere to the following installation requirements:
- Animal waste will be picked up and properly disposed of immediately.
- Pets will remain on a leash in control of the owner unless in the designated dog park area. When using the dog park, the pet owner must be present at all times.
- Dogs will not be chained outdoors or left unattended at any time.
- In consideration of other guests, nuisance pet behavior will not be permitted. This includes but is not limited to pets that display aggression or excessive barking.
- 2 pet maximum.
- Dogs with any of the following breed lineage are restricted from FamCamp: Pit bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinschers, wolf hybrids
Vehicles are only allowed to park in their assigned spaces. Parking on vacant sites or roadways is not authorized. Please see Camp Host or Staff for information on overflow parking and visitor areas. No parking on the grass.
Mailing Address for United States Postal Service, UPS and FedEx
FamCamp Bldg 564 Site #
5622 Park Lane
Hill AFB, UT 84056
Parcels are delivered to the office.
Check out Hill AFB Fam Camp!
See What They're Saying
Rhoncus mi tempora hac quasi, excepturi consectetur voluptatem. Placerat, expedita imperdiet atque platea aenean anim.