- This event has passed.
Event Series: Bowling & Brews
Bowling & Brews
13 September @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Bowling and Brews: Looking for a fun and social way to spend your evenings? Look no further than Bowling and Brews – the 10-week recreational bowling league that’s perfect for anyone who loves to bowl and enjoys a good brew! Each week, you’ll get to try a different beer sample and learn all about its unique flavors and brewing process. Plus, you’ll get to bowl a different game format, so there’s never a dull moment on the lanes. Whether you’re a seasoned bowler or just looking for a fun way to meet new people, Bowling and Brews has something for everyone. So why wait? Grab your friends and join the league today! Sign up now and get ready for a season of strikes, spares, and sips!
· 13 Sept through 15 Nov
· Every Wednesday.
· 1800 to 2000
· 15 Nov, celebration time. Enter to win prizes, bowl, free snacks!
1. 2 bowlers per team (any combination of gender) subs allowed, minimum age 13 to bowl.
2. Each week will feature a different type of bowling game, such as 9 pin no tap, Scotch doubles, thunder alley.
3. The league will consist of 10 weeks of bowling.
4. League requires 6 teams minimum.
1. 1730 – sample beers served to league bowlers (must 21+)
2. 1745- introduce brewery & featured brew
3. 1750 – Practice throws
4. 1800 – Bowling starts
1. Each week, a different beer will be featured for sampling.
2. The beer selection will be announced prior to the league night.
1. The cost to participate in the league will be $17 per week per person (shoes included).
2. This includes three games of bowling and a sample of the featured beer (root beer available).
3. Cash only
4. Does not include Kids Bowl Free participants.
MISSED THE LEAGUE? JOIN OUR WAITLIST
If you miss out on signing up but still want to play, call (801)777-6565, and we’ll add you to a waitlist. If a team drops out or if a team doesn’t show 2 times during the season, we’ll replace them with a waitlist team.